|Exam Name||:||Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Managing Servers and Users|
|Questions and Answers||:||158 Q & A|
|Updated On||:||April 20, 2018|
|PDF Download Mirror||:||[LOT-983 Download Mirror]|
|Get Full Version||:||Pass4sure LOT-983 Full Version|
LOT-983 Certification Brain Dumps Source : Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Managing Servers and Users
Test Code : LOT-983
Test Name : Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Managing Servers and Users
Vendor Name : IBM
Q&A : 158 Brain Dump Questions
IBM and HCL have outlined their plans for the Notes/Domino portfolio that the former offloaded to the latter closing yr.
on the grounds that announcing that HCL would take over development of IBM's collaborationware, both corporations have conducted an extended listening tour that noticed them stage 22 meatspace meetings and four online forums. The outcomes of that session, which reached 2,000 individuals, plus lab work already carried out via IBM and HCL, were these days offered to the devoted.
The accurate line message imparted to clients turned into that IBM and HCL feel Notes can upward push once again: the businesses have given themselves the "massive hairy audacious intention" of having Notes considered as "… the utility platform that company users tap to remedy their collaboration intensive company complications - any person, anyplace."
execs from the corporations talked about the 1st step in opposition t that purpose could be version 10 of the platform, on the way to land someday in 2018. Attendees at a webcast have been informed version 11 has already been deliberate.
The agencies' first strikes might be all about catchup: the webcast became advised "edition 10 is the down fee on the roadmap for Domino 2025" for you to "first and most appropriate bring an international-category mail adventure." also on the agenda is enhancing Notes' skills to work on cellular gadgets, both for mail and for custom apps, including a correct team calendar and new chat facilities.
clients were also instructed of plans to "unleash the apps" and "big progress on apps for the iPad." IBM and HCL's listening tour curiously yielded many requests for more desirable scalability, so it is on the roadmap too.
Restful APIs are additionally on the agenda, with talk of suggestions flowing to each enterprise apps and SaaS. INM's even decided you may desire Notes as a Docker photo.
one of the vital points coming to edition 10 of IBM/Lotus/Notes/Domino
All of which feels like it'll convey Notes up to this point with modernity, as opposed to representing a pretty good leap ahead.
That leap has to attend except edition eleven of the platform, which seems set to score all the big buzzwords of 2018: synthetic intelligence, computer getting to know and analytics all scored mentions as being under consideration.
As did, a bit oddly, database innovation. IBM's audio system proclaimed the Notes Storage Facility (NSF) database can be considered the original NoSQL database and webcast attendees have been told "we feel we are able to innovate". users had been promised a glance at greater bits of Notes 10 at subsequent week's IBM feel conference within the usa, plus extra revelations during the 12 months. No unlock date has been set for Notes 10, however a poll in the webinar requested clients what they feel of annual Q3 releases. ®
backed: Minds studying Machines - demand papers now open
Microsoft groups marked its first anniversary this week and to have fun, Redmond, Wash.-based Microsoft delivered a few new features, probably the most interesting being a Cortana integration and inline message translation. The update will also bring assist for voice-interaction through team-enabled devices like smartphones and conference contraptions.
the new addition is a component of what Microsoft describes as its clever communications method, so that it will also see it bringing cloud recording, proximity detection for group conferences, and cellular sharing for meetings. The additions construct on the brand new capabilities brought closing 12 months, together with visitor entry, new how you can engage with apps, and new assembly and calling capabilities.
In a weblog put up about the upgrade, Microsoft provided some counsel on the development of teams for the reason that its launch. in line with the figures supplied — conserving in intellect these are Microsoft’s personal figures — 200,000 companies in 181 markets and 39 languages are currently the usage of teams.
teams is constructed on office 365, which is underpinned by way of Microsoft Graph, Microsoft’s developer platform that uses APIs to join the entire varied services and instruments. With Microsoft Graph, developers can combine their capabilities with Microsoft items, including windows, workplace 365 and Azure.
With this set of improvements, Microsoft is pulling groups deeper into the Microsoft collaborative atmosphere, giving it muscle to be able to make it difficult for opponents like Slack and G Suite to compete with. Slack may additionally have six million every day clients — once again, its figures — but Microsoft has an extended and app-prosperous collaboration ambiance. bear in mind too that Microsoft will doubtless release a free version of groups someday quickly, to be able to definitely put the pressure on Slack to return back with something particular.
youngsters, only a 12 months after Google first observed Hangouts Chat — a very redesigned messaging provider this is extra like Slack than the Hangouts most buyers previously knew, it finally made it frequently available originally of this month.
In an already very tight market, the regular upgrades to groups, the liberate of Hangouts Chat and Slack’s ongoing efforts to profit traction within the commercial enterprise are going to make for an interesting second half of 2018. All that is still to be considered is when and what the subsequent addition will be within the digital collaboration space.IBM enables Voice for Watson-pushed Collaboration
it be been ages given that we heard from IBM's collaboration team, but within the area of every week it made two distinctive bulletins value looking at. the primary became the addition of audio and video conferences powered by way of Zoom into Watson Workspace Plus, the primary team collaboration utility developed with Watson’s artificial Intelligence at its core.
in case you haven’t come throughout it earlier than, Watson is a question-reply desktop system capable of answering questions posed in herbal language, developed in IBM's DeepQA assignment. Watson has, for a long time, been the standard in opposition t which supercomputing is measured. With this unlock, IBM is pushing it deep into the digital place of work.
In a weblog put up in regards to the free up, Ann-Marie Darrough, Director, Product management, IBM Watson Work, wrote that the intention turned into to carry Watson into "popular work processes." by means of integrating Zoom's unified communications capabilities with Watson, Darrough promised clients may be in a position to stay away from one of the most problems which plague conferences.
however that’s not all. at the start of March, Armonk, ny-based mostly IBM gave the Domino community a sneak peek into what’s subsequent within the HCL labs. IBM entered a “strategic partnership” with HCL applied sciences in late 2017 which exceeded over construction of IBM's Notes, Domino, Sametime and Verse collaboration equipment to HCL. in the beginning known as Lotus Domino, Domino became some of the early entrants to the collaboration software panorama. IBM designed the application to host essential purposes, for messaging (including commercial enterprise-grade e mail) and workflow and providing protection for company essential counsel.
this is the first announcement in view that then and whereas it is rarely totally clear what's on the style, IBM observed it'll respond to user demand. The enterprise ran a series of consumer jams beginning in December 2017 to gauge this consumer demand. The jams took place in 23 cities, over four webcasts for hundreds of americans and engaged over 2000 purchasers, companions and IBM specialists to find out what they wanted.
a look at just a few of the requests deliver insight into what may be subsequent for Domino and Notes:
greater information this week from San Francisco-based Drobox’s upcoming IPO. In a new S-1 filing this month, Dropbox pointed out it expects to fee its IPO at between $16 and $18 per share when it sells 36,000,000 shares to raise $648 million as “DBX” on the Nasdaq exchange. It also introduced it is going to sell $one hundred million value of shares to Salesforce.
normal, the IPO pricing values the enterprise at around $7 billion, or $eight billion should you bear in mind constrained shares. while here's a considerable valuation, it is still off the estimated $10 billion valuation that Dropbox had after it raised $350 million in mission funding in early 2014.
Mountain View, Calif.-based mostly Egnyte’s CEO Vineet Jain is "excited" for the Dropbox IPO however told CMSWire he is not wholly bound investors consider what is going on throughout the enterprise file, sync and share landscape. "whereas there's a healthy quantity of pleasure for the Dropbox IPO, the challenge for buyers is that they are unable to make correct economic projections or properly assess the capabilities dangers worried as a result of they don't take into account the competitive panorama,” he stated.
bear in mind Mountain View, Calif.-based mostly Egnyte provides application for commercial enterprise file sync and sharing and, as such, is a competitor.
Dropbox, he delivered, has developed a $1 billion income company with the aid of focused on consumers and professional-sumers, going after individuals and small organizations with double digit employee counts, while box has skilled success targeting the commercial enterprise, going after Fortune 5000 organizations with tens of hundreds of personnel.
“With Dropbox presently incomes $100 of salary per consumer in comparison to container who is incomes $6,a hundred of earnings per client, it's abundantly clear that Dropbox should still no longer be categorized as an enterprise company,” he introduced. “That being referred to, the darkish horse that no one is speakme about at the moment is Apple. Over 64 percent of american citizens own at the least one Apple device, with the majority having iCloud built in. may still Apple make a decision to turn up the warmth and further boost the performance of iCloud, that may put an important volume of power on them.”
For now although, Dropbox is earning over one billion bucks in annual profits and has shown the capability to generate cash whereas enormously enhancing its margins, inserting it on a short course to profitability. I accept as true with Dropbox may have a strong debut and fulfill its $10 billion inner most valuation within the first 30 days on the general public market.Jive Communications and Zoho CRM partner
also, this week, Jive Communications and Zoho CRM announced a new partnership to improve customer engagement and journey. The partnership goals to song income actions and raise client engagement.
Orem, Utah-based Jive Communications provides cloud-based mostly telephone system and unified communications techniques. The partnership will see its communique gadget built-in with Chennai, India-based Zoho’s CRM.
as a result, clients could be in a position to see who is calling earlier than they answer, allowing for enhanced name preparation, whereas the auto logging feature can track every call, click to name, take notes and agenda appointments without delay from the pop-up inside the CRM.Flowfinity Releases New No-Code points
at last, this week, Vancouver, Canada primarily based Flowfinity wireless has released new software facets that it claims will enable companies to speed up digital transformation via powerful commercial enterprise purposes and dashboards. Flowfinity's no code solution makes it possible for developers to speed the introduction of company technique applications.
The utility comprises some extent-and-click application editor, internet portal, native cellular equipment valued clientele, and dashboards for facts visualization. The latest features encompass the potential to edit statistics or execute enterprise workflows directly from dashboards.
This new replace centralizes the mobile purposes, database, workflows and information visualizations, permitting for less complicated updates "with the click on of a button."
IBM's Lotus division has upgraded its Notes/Domino office to edition 6.5 less then a yr after 6.0, in stark distinction to the three years it took v6 to hit the cabinets. The software is the primary in a series of improvements timed to hit the market at 12-18 month intervals to healthy IBM's commitment to a brand new accelerated unlock schedule.
The main goal of edition 6.5 is to permit office laborers to improve productivity by means of making use of a single window that integrates many general and dispersed application points corresponding to e-mail, messaging, an updated spam filter, presence awareness and an integrated calendar.
Lotus Notes 6.5 builds upon its already mature customer architecture with the addition of recent safety, organizational and productiveness points.
IBM points out that Notes is built around public key infrastructure (PKI) and designed to be resilient to virus attacks.
Tim Kounadis, Senior Product advertising supervisor in IBM Lotus Messaging options neighborhood feels that, in the wake of two recent and enormous virus attacks, purchasers will discover Notes and Domino's safety aspects certainly desirable.
"At social gatherings in the past weeks -- outdoor work -- at last speak received round to who received the viruses and who failed to, and the americans who used Notes for messaging didn't get them," Kounadis says. "Our safety is really an additional TCO advantage. consider of how much productiveness clients lose when a virulent disease brings down desktops or their network."
New administration equipment are protected in 6.5 to arrange and tag messages for follow-up. A consumer defined search engine -- developed into the interface -- makes it possible for Lotus shoppers to scour via messages strewn throughout company networks and the net.
A moderate modification to the Notes interface allows for generally accessed functions, files, databases, and internet sites to be available via one-click on access.
Deeply integrated native messaging services are courtesy of IBM's business IM client, Sametime. as an instance, purchasers can message a colleague directly through an open e mail window with no need to change to a different application. IBM feels that these convenience and productiveness aspects substantiate the decal fee.
"it's vital to understand that 6.5 represents the principal product free up for our flagship - Notes/Domino product line for 2003," referred to Kounadis. "however Notes 6.5 contains first-of-its-kind instant messaging integration, in addition to new and superior mail administration tools and different elements that improve end-person productivity. And Domino 6.5 adds major new working system and platform help, together with assist for Linux on IBM zSeries servers and the Domino web entry client running in a Mozilla browser on a Linux desktop."
To sweeten the deal and inspire adoption, IBM is together with incentives for six.5 licensees to obtain free 20-license packs of IBM Lotus instant Messaging and WebSphere Portal express. The present is simply respectable from October 1 to December 31.
Lotus Notes/Domino 6.5 should be made publicly available September 30 with an linked cost of $89.eighty two USD per consumer. companions and beta sites have already skilled an open beta program.
LOT-983 Certification Brain Dumps Source : Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Managing Servers and Users
Test Code : LOT-983
Test Name : Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Managing Servers and Users
Vendor Name : IBM
Q&A : 158 Brain Dump Questions
Unquestionably it is hard assignment to pick dependable certification questions/answers assets regarding review, reputation and validity since individuals get sham because of picking incorrectly benefit. Killexams.com ensure to serve its customers best to its assets concerning exam dumps update and validity. The vast majority of other's sham report dissension customers come to us for the brain dumps and pass their exams joyfully and effortlessly. We never trade off on our review, reputation and quality on the grounds that killexams review, killexams reputation and killexams customer certainty is imperative to us. Uniquely we deal with killexams.com review, killexams.com reputation, killexams.com sham report objection, killexams.com trust, killexams.com validity, killexams.com report and killexams.com scam. On the off chance that you see any false report posted by our rivals with the name killexams sham report grievance web, killexams.com sham report, killexams.com scam, killexams.com protest or something like this, simply remember there are constantly awful individuals harming reputation of good administrations because of their advantages. There are a huge number of fulfilled clients that pass their exams utilizing killexams.com brain dumps, killexams PDF questions, killexams hone questions, killexams exam simulator. Visit Killexams.com, our specimen questions and test brain dumps, our exam simulator and you will realize that killexams.com is the best brain dumps site.
Killexams HP3-X04 cheat sheet | Killexams 000-175 bootcamp | Killexams E20-554 exam prep | Killexams A2090-719 free pdf | Killexams 1V0-642 mock test | Killexams C_TSCM62_66 real questions | Killexams 510-033 free test online | Killexams 1Z0-425 free pdf | Killexams C2010-506 Practice test | Killexams 000-M95 sample test | Killexams 156-315-75 entrance exam | Killexams HP2-E48 test prep | Killexams 117-301 test questions | Killexams 9A0-303 practice exam | Killexams 9L0-610 test prep | Killexams 650-304 real questions | Killexams 6001-1 bootcamp | Killexams A2090-610 online test | Killexams 1Z1-052 Practice Test | Killexams 310-092 study tools |
Free Killexams.com LOT-983 question bank
We have Tested and Approved LOT-983 Exams. killexams.com gives the most exact and most recent IT exam materials which practically contain all information focuses. With the guide of our LOT-983 exam materials, you dont have to squander your opportunity on perusing main part of reference books and simply need to burn through 10-20 hours to ace our LOT-983 real questions and answers. Killexams.com Offers Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are WC2017, PROF17, DEAL17, DECSPECIAL
Just go through our Questions bank and sense assured approximately the LOT-983 test. You will pass your examination at excessive marks or your money lower back. We have aggregated a database of LOT-983 Dumps from actual tests so that you can come up with a chance to get ready and bypass LOT-983 exam on the important enterprise. Simply installation our Q&A and unwind. You will pass the exam.
Killexams.Com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as beneath;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all tests on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $sixty nine
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders more than $99
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
Detail is at http://Killexams.Com/pass4sure/examination-element/LOT-983
If you are searching for LOT-983 Practice Test containing Real Test Questions, you are at correct place. Killexams.com have aggregated database of questions from Actual Exams keeping in mind the end goal to enable you to plan and pass your exam on the main endeavor. All preparation materials on the site are Up To Date and checked by our specialists.
Killexams.com give most recent and updated Pass4sure Practice Test with Actual Exam Questions and Answers for new syllabus of IBM LOT-983 Exam. Practice our Real Questions and Answers to Improve your insight and pass your exam with High Marks. We guarantee your achievement in the Test Center, covering every one of the subjects of exam and fabricate your Knowledge of the LOT-983 exam. Pass without any doubt with our exact questions.
Our LOT-983 Exam PDF contains Complete Pool of Questions and Answers and Dumps checked and confirmed including references and clarifications (where material). Our objective to collect the Questions and Answers isnt just to pass the exam at first endeavor however Really Improve Your Knowledge about the LOT-983 exam points.
LOT-983 exam Questions and Answers are Printable in High Quality Study Guide that you can download in your Computer or some other gadget and begin setting up your LOT-983 exam. Print Complete LOT-983 Study Guide, convey with you when you are at Vacations or Traveling and Enjoy your Exam Prep. You can get to updated LOT-983 Exam Q&A from your online record whenever.
Killexams.com Huge Discount Coupons and Promo Codes are as under;
WC2017 : 60% Discount Coupon for all exams on website
PROF17 : 10% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $69
DEAL17 : 15% Discount Coupon for Orders greater than $99
DECSPECIAL : 10% Special Discount Coupon for All Orders
Download your Lotus Notes Domino 8.5 Managing Servers and Users Study Guide promptly in the wake of purchasing and Start Preparing Your Exam Prep Right Now!
Killexams FD0-510 pdf download | Killexams CUR-009 study guide | Killexams HP0-380 exam prep | Killexams MB4-873 practice exam | Killexams COG-645 test questions | Killexams C4040-108 exam prep | Killexams CAT-060 practice questions | Killexams E20-351 real questions | Killexams ST0-097 reading practice test | Killexams 599-01 practice test | Killexams A2090-422 sample test | Killexams 9L0-206 bootcamp | Killexams A2040-440 free test online | Killexams 190-533 test prep | Killexams 9A0-388 Practice Test | Killexams 642-737 practice test | Killexams JK0-801 mock test | Killexams ST0-136 free pdf | Killexams 70-649 Practice test | Killexams C2090-620 english practice test |
No source is greater effective than this LOT-983 source.
every unmarried morning id take out my running footwear and decide to go out going for walks to get some fresh air and feel energized. but, the day earlier than my LOT-983 take a look at I didnt sense like strolling in any respect because i used to be so involved i would lose time and fail my check. I were given precisely the thing I had to energize me and it wasnt going for walks, it became this Killexams.com that made a pool of instructional data to be had to me which helped me in getting right ratings in the LOT-983 take a look at.
It changed into first revel in however remarkable experience!
killexams.com materials are exactly as tremendous, and the percent spreads all that it ought to blanket for an extensive exam making plans and I solved 89/one hundred questions using them. I got each one in all them by using planning for my assessments with killexams.Com Q&A and Exam Simulator, so this one wasnt an exemption. I can guarantee you that the LOT-983 is a ton more difficult than beyond assessments, so get equipped to sweat and anxiety.
No questions became asked that turned into now not in my Q&A manual.
killexams.com questions and answers helped me to know what exactly is expected in the exam LOT-983. I prepared well within 10 days of preparation and completed all the questions of exam in 80 minutes. It contain the topics similar to exam point of view and makes you memorize all the topics easily and accurately. It also helped me to know how to manage the time to finish the exam before time. It is best method.
Did you attempted this wonderful source of real exam questions.
that is the fine LOT-983 aid on internet. killexams.com is one I trust. What they gave to me is extra precious than cash, they gave me schooling. i used to be reading for my LOT-983 test once I made an account on here and what I got in go back laboredbasically like magic for me and i used to be very amazed at how top notch it felt. My LOT-983 test regarded like a singlesurpassed element to me and that i finished achievement.
Get these LOT-983 Q&A, prepare and chillout!
Your LOT-983 mock test papers helped me a lot in an organised and nicely dependent instruction for the examination. Thanks to you I scored 90%. The rationalization given for every answer in the mock take a look at is so precise that it gave the real revision effect to look at fabric.
precisely equal questions in actual test, WTF!
I am LOT-983 certified now, thanks to this killexams.com website. They have a great collection of brain dumps and exam preparation resources, I also used them for my LOT-983 certification last year, and this time their sftuff is just as good. The questions are authentic, and the testing engine works fine. No problems detected. I just ordered it, practiced for a week or so, then went in and passed the LOT-983 exam. This is what the perfect exam preparation should be like for everyone, I recommend killexams.
It is great ideal to prepare LOT-983 exam with Latest dumps.
In recent times i bought your certification package deal and studied it very well. Closing week I handed the LOT-983 and received my certification. Killexams.Com on line checking out engine modified into a first rate device to put together the examination. That more my confidence and i resultseasily exceeded the certification exam! Quite encouraged!!!
Where can I find LOT-983 exam study help?
I am LOT-983 licensed now, way to this killexams.Com website. They have a awesome collection of mind dumps and examination practise sources, I extensively utilized them for my LOT-983 certification remaining year, and this time their sftuff is simply as accurate. The questions are real, and the checking out engine works exceptional. No issues detected. I just ordered it, practiced for per week or so, then went in and exceeded the LOT-983 exam. This is what the perfect exam preparation must be like for all of us, I advise killexams.
Did you tried this great source of Latest dumps.
Before I stroll to the testing middle, I was so assured about my training for the LOT-983 examination due to the fact I knew I became going to ace it and this self assurance came to me after the usage of this killexams.Com for my help. It is superb at supporting college students similar to it assisted me and I became capable of get suitable scores in my LOT-983 test.
accept as true with it or now not, just try LOT-983 observe questions once!
Its far a captains process to persuade the deliver just like its miles a pilots task to steer the plane. This Killexams.Com may be called my captain or my pilot as it set off me in to the right course before my LOT-983 test and it became their instructions and steerage that had been given me to observe the right direction that ultimately lead me to fulfillment. I was very a hit in my LOT-983 take a look at and it changed right into a 2d of glory for which im able to forever retain to beobliged to this on-line take a look at center.
Killexams 310-015 test questions | Killexams 2B0-018 practice test | Killexams 920-257 real questions | Killexams CLAD test questions | Killexams 006-002 study guide | Killexams MB6-884 test questions and answers | Killexams 000-220 reading practice test | Killexams HP2-B65 essay questions | Killexams 2U00210A sample test | Killexams BCCPP practice questions | Killexams 920-552 mock test | Killexams 000-421 practice exam | Killexams 220-902 study guide | Killexams 1Z0-481 free pdf | Killexams 70-521-Csharp brain dumps | Killexams 1Z0-470 test prep | Killexams 1Z0-047 test answers | Killexams 70-331 exam prep | Killexams E20-350 online test | Killexams 000-928 mock exam |
The Moore County Register of Deeds office in Carthage has recorded the following property transfers valued at $50,000 or extra.
June 5-9, 2017
Douglas and Marta G. Wilce to Rebecca S. Jackson Et al., Lot 426 U1 P1 Pinehurst, Mineral Springs Township, $307,500.
G&M equipment company, LLC to T.H. Blue, Inc., 124.50 acres, Bensalem Township, $326,000.
James B. Yates Jr. and Martha Brown to Charles W. and Bobbi Daugherty, Lot 327 U10 P2 Pinehurst, Mineral Springs Township, $212,000.
William J. McGuinness Et al. to Kevin B. Jones and Melissa M. Malami, Lot 14 BL-G Royal Dornoch Golf Village, Mineral Springs Township, $354,000.
Allen M. and Carol S. Fidler to Christopher and Gina Chamlee, Lot 56A S6 Whispering Pines, McNeill Township, $502,000.
Samuel A. II and Melissa B. McPeake to Robert A. Jr. and Erika L. Snyder, Lot 2036A S2 P1 Pinewild, Mineral Springs Township, $583,000.
East Lake construction, LLC and The country club of North Carolina, Inc. to Ray H. and Diane Krauss, Lot Z-31R The Cottages at East Lake, Mineral Springs Township, $220,000.
Robert W. and Ashley L. Curtis to Steven C. and Dakota B. Lyons, Lot 10 Vanderbuilt Acres, $128,000.
Roger J. and daybreak H. Ciokan to James and Margaret Ford, Lot 19 P-1 Weymouth Pines, Sandhills Township, $330,000.
Angel L. Farnsworth to Dylan and Jules Langaman, Lot 93 P4 Woodgreen Sandhills Township, $one hundred sixty,000.
Bartley C. III and Margaret D. Reuter to Samuel A. II and Melissa B. McPeake, Lot three Lindenhurst Farms, Sandhills Township, Exception, $478,000.
Roger J. and morning time H. Ciokan to WA Builders, LLC, Lot 20 P-II Weymouth Pines, Sandhills Township, $61,500.
invoice Clark homes of Fayetteville, LLC to John and Melissa Perry, Lot 3 P3 lengthy Leaf Estates, McNeill Township, $290,000.
James M. and Pamela A. Dixon to Jospeh A. and Patricia A. Easley, Lot 3204 Foresthill Seven Lakes West, Mineral Springs Township, $627,500.
Robert W. and Mary F. Carrington to Tommy L. and Raylene Thompson, Lot 2 Warriors Ridge, $51,000.
Forbis Land development, LLC to Eric M. and Shanna C. Campbell, Lot 154 The Arboretum, McNeill Township, $320,000.
Camden Mid South LLC to Sherry L. Bowman, Unit 27 building 8 Camden Villas Mid South condo, McNeill Township, $337,500.
Contender homes, LLC to Johnny Robinson, Lot 33 Knollwood Village Townhouses, McNeill Township, $138,000.
Tri-city, Inc. Et al. to Huntley Design construct, Inc., Lot 347R S8 Pinehurst countrywide construction, McNeill Township, $118,500.
Norwood Johnston II and Penelope J. Evans to Kevin E. Miller, Lot three Lake Pinehurst Villas, Mineral Springs Township, $325,000.
DGH Manangement, LLC to David Reddington, Lot 20 BL I&7 Southern Pines, McNeill Township, $239,000.
Virginia F. Riley Et al. to Grosvenor properties, LLC, a whole lot 81B & 82B S5 Whispering Pines, McNeill Township, $eighty,000.
Lois Janouskovec Et al. to Shaw W. Oldham, 2.03 acres, Carthage Township, $185,000.
Habitat For Humanity of the NC Sandhills, Inc. to Jenitta Hollingsworth, a great deal 17-18 BL 0&13 Southern Pines, $a hundred and ten,000.
Camilla S. and Thomas k. Marion to Della M. Lundy and Lee W. Turner, Unit 4-forty-C S1 Regime 4 lawn & Tennis membership of NC, Mineral Springs Township, $237,500.
Walker Station, LLC to Roger J. and crack of dawn H. Ciokan, Lot 48 Walker Station, Mineral Springs Township, $276,000.
Larry S. Dunn Et al. to Davy M. and Colleen okay. Wensil, 30 1/three acres, Sheffeild Township, $125,000.
Ryan A. and Victoria A. Steele to Stephanie wood, Lot 1 P1 Laurenwood, McNeill Township, $198,000.
Manning Realty buildings LLC to Neville J. and Kimberly D. Williams, Lot 6 Hudsons Ridge, $234,500.
Golf Seven Lakes, LLC to The Racquet club at Seven Lakes precise property, LLC, 6.42 acres, Mineral Springs Township, $80,000.
Curtis M. and Callie Haggard to Patrick J. Doyle, Lot 2 BL J&eight Southern Pines, $228,000.
Julian W. Scott Jr. to Lawrence A. Scott, a lot 23-24 PT Alley & CTR SQ BL G&4 Pinebluff Sandhills Township, $68,000.
McKee homes LLC to Brandon J. and Emily Cooley, Lot 4 P3 The Meadows at Farmlife, McNeill/Carthage Townships, $275,000.
McKee homes, LLC to Michael and Lauren Pierce, Lot 19 Plantation Pointe, $325,000.
Nathan L. and Paula C. Herber to James E. Fernandes and Melissa J. Coloton, Lot 4 Westlake Pointe, Mineral Springs Township, $377,000.
Heronsbrook, LLC to Nicole E. and William D. Yoakley, Lot 34 Heronsbrook, McNeill Township, $357,000.
Mark and Mary Moses to Bruce R. and Wendy S. Wuenker, Unit 241 Linville Gardens residence, $163,000.
Martha P. Brown to James B. Tenney and Amanda N. Proulx, a great deal 251-252 Knollwood Heights, McNeill Township, $225,000.
Charles A. and Cynthia L. Lawhon to Matthew R. and Rebecca C. Hunt, Lot 344 U10 P2 Pinehurst, $240,000.
U.S. financial institution countrywide affiliation Et al. to Jing and Chong Lin, Lot 233 S4 Sandhurst South, Sandhills Township, $131,500.
Ronald W. and Sandra M. Baker to Derrick Enneking and Lauren Van Cleave, Tract, $one hundred forty five,500.
Carol Woodward to Stuart E. Hoiness Et al., plenty 5-6 BL G&1 Southern Pines McNeill Township, $205,000.
Joahna C. Johnston and Nancy L. Willson, Lot 783 U1 P1 Pinehurst, Mineral Springs Township, $335,000.
George H. Nelson III Et al. to James A. MacDonald and Susan L. Buehler, Lot A2C Eastwind Farm, Little River Township, $920,000.
Michael J. and Kyndra R. Rubio to Stephen W. and Maura H. Bradshaw, Lot 407 U12 P2 Pinehurst, Mineral Springs Township, $226,000.
Soo Ho Park to Horizons Infinis, LLC, Lot 328 U4 P1 Pinehurst, $220,000.
Sarah M. Griffiths to James and Casey Bak, Tract, Sandhills Township, $219,000.
BCMB, LLC to Caviness & Cates constructing and construction business, Lot 72 P2 Summerfield at Arrowstone, McNeill Township, $55,000.
Gary L. and Mary H. Hainley to Doris T. Blue, Unit 198 Knollwood Village Townhouses, McNeill Township, $one hundred ninety,000.
Carolyn D. Cheek to Jimmy M. Jr. and Elizabeth C. Harris, 8 1/2 acres, eight.2 acres & 8.2 acres, Sheffield Township, Exception, $300,000.
David A. and Christine A. Kolb to Kevin M. and Jennifer F. Ehlert, Lot 14 Knollwood Lake, McNeill Township, $212,000.
Gordon L. and Louise B. Smith to Clifford L. and Patricia M. Maurer, Lot 19 Westlake Pointe, Mineral Springs Township, $245,000.
Leslie F. Emery to Karen F. Roberts and Judy F. Loper, INT IN Lot D-2 Lake factor Cottages, Mineral Springs Township, $one hundred and five,000.
AVH Bethpage, LLC to Jacob E. and Nicole R. Revels, Lot 67 U3 P1 Pinehurst, $224,000.
Susan C. and Virgil T. Hatch to Charles A. Patnode, Unit 166 Knollwood Village Townhouses, $one hundred thirty five,000.
Howard J. Hoke Et al. to Renee S. and George E. Friar, Lot 3220 Edgewood Seven Lakes West, Mineral Springs Township, $530,000.
Wolf Ram, Inc. to Caviness Land development, Inc., an awful lot 24-25 P2 Union region, McNeill Township, $79,000.
Holly L. and Kent M. Davis to Chandler and Kelley Adams, Lot 407 P1 S4 forest Creek, McNeill Township, $800,000.
Fred F. Arnette III Et al. to Bernie Schaub, 1.97 acres, Mineral Springs Township, Exception, $one hundred thirty five,000.
Robert W. and Marjorie L. Jokela to Jimmy W. Pruitt, 1 acre, Ritter Township, $eighty,000.
Greg C. McNeill Et al. to Susan L. Phillips, four.06 acres, Sandhills Township, $70,000.
Sanijiv B. and Urvi Avichal, Lot fifty five P-2B wooded area Hills West, $297,500.
Aaron and Alison Lilley to Robert L. and Kellie V. Shoemake, Lot eleven U10 P2 Pinehurst, Mineral Springs Township, $224,000.
Kenneth J. and Julee A. Daniels to Thomas M. and Amber M. Ryan, Lot 2404 S1 P-1 Mid South Mineral Springs Township, $353,000.
Samuel okay. and Catherine C. Norman to Hilary Puzak, 10.12 acres, Mineral Springs Township, $one hundred eighty,000.
Jewel G. Frye to JT Realty, LLC, Lot 1 P1 Sherwood Park, Sandhills Township, $107,000.
Orfanel M. Vargas and Orfanel Malagon to Ramon M. Ramos and Raquel A. Ramirez, lots a hundred and forty-141 ADD 1 Westview Sandhills Township, $55,000.
Capri houses, LLC to Satara R. Cain, Lot 43 Southland, McNeill Township, $142,000.
bill Clark buildings of Fayetteville, LLC to Joshua A. and Erika M. Corson, Lot 275 U9 P1 Pinehurst, $248,000.
Vincent and Jeannette Ceasrine to Paul Schnatz, Lot eight Skyline Manor, McNeill Township, $272,000.
Beulah and Beulah M. Greene to Brent M. Haynes and Gwendolyn A. Horne, Tract, McNeill Township, $112,500.
Robert S. Thomspon and William D. Johnson to Jeramy P. and Kerry B. Hooper, Lot 178 U2 P1 Pinehurst, Mineral Springs Township, $seventy three,000.
Grace M. and Harrison Heysel to Vicke Vogel, Lot 2395 Berkshire Seven Lakes, Mineral Springs Township, $188,500.
McKee buildings, LLC to Charles and Stephanie Edmunds, Tract, McNeill Township, $420,500.
Thomas Dorrel Et al. to Anthony A. Adetoye and Cristina Amatori, Lot 983 S9 Highland Trails, Sandhills Township, $369,000.
Eric H. and Elaine T. Wilderson to Timothy P. and Colleen M. O’Neill, Lot 596 Sequoia North Seven Lakes, Mineral Springs Township, $300,500.
• Rhoda Zaph to Zachary E. I. and Chelsea L. Kowing, Oregon Water Wonderland Unit 2, Lot 5, Block 50, $195,000
• Keith H. and Jane M. Griffin and Georgina Sutherland, who obtained title as Georgina Duby, to Alyson C. Jones and Kyle D. Miller, Ponderosa Cascade, Lot 2, Block 3, $376,500
• John J. Iring and Sherrie A. Calkins to Rhoda L. Zaph, River Meadows 2nd Addition, Lot 18, $350,000
• Russell A. and Angela M. St. Clair to Simon and Devon Doss, Paulina Peaks section 1, Lot 11, $330,000
• Gregg H. Burman and Kimberly M. Kelley to Richard M. deserves and Renee Lyall, Partition Plat 1998-67, Lot 1, $801,000
• Michael and Dayna Taus to Brenna E. Wolford, Rimrock West part 3, Lot four, Block 6, $695,000
• Timothy M. and Patti L. Denman to John M. and Laurie R. Tangney, trustees of the John & Laurie Tangney household believe, Golf buildings at Tetherow, Lot 3, $965,000
• Cynthia A. Robinson to John J. Iring and Sherrie A. Calkins, Crescent Creek No. 2, Lot seventy two, $303,000
• Joshua Rodriguez to Toney residences LLC, Township 16, latitude 12, part sixteen, $2,044,000
• Dennis N. and Jacqueline C. Bourdette to Steven and Stephanie M. Leitz, Mountain Village East 4, Lot 7, Block 19, $387,000
• Matthew and Rachael Juarez to Michael A. and Andrea Larsen, barren region West 1st Addition, Lot 7, Block 2, $473,000
• Curtis L. and Cindy L. Dix to Charles E. Moon, desert Valley, Lot three, $210,000
• John R. and Sharon C. Bayless to Rod and Lisa Taylor, Deschutes River Homesties Rimrock Addition, Lot 2, $300,000
• Housing influence LLC to Colby S. and Jessica L. wise, Sky Gate, Lot 7, $180,000
• Kevin R. and Tracey L. Bowlby to Jeffrey and Julie G. Chetlin, Awbrey Park phase 1, Lot 25, $935,000
• Andrew and Phillis Ehlers-Hardie, trustees of the Ehlers-Hardie Revocable Inter Vivos trust, to David L. and Mary okay. Tilton, trustees of the Tilton family trust, Bluffs at River Bend section 1, Lot 9, $350,000
• Mollie O’Brien to Mark and Jean McGranahan, NorthWest Crossing phase four, Lot 157, $600,000
• Susan Gervase to Peter R. Reichert, Park Addition to Bend, Lot 7, Block four, $365,000
• Wanda L. and Terrence W. Tidwell to Abound homes LLC, Clear Sky Estates, $one hundred ninety,000
• Dan E. and Kathrynn L. Ridling to Erik M. Berglund and Nicholaus D. Ridling, Ramsay Estates No. 3, $164,000
• Salvesen homes LLC to Scott G. and Linda C. Priebe, trustees of the Priebe believe, NorthWest Crossing part 25, Lot 928, $724,900
• Judy L. Steadman to Paul C. Beaverbrook II and Beth A. Lyons, Deschutes River Woods, a whole lot 23 and 24, Block FF, $280,000
• Nick Watts to Beatriz Garcia-Saldana, Diana Butler, Lot 7, Block B, $169,900
• William B. Kerslake, Sr. to Alberto H. and Guadalupe H. Zuniga, Township 14, range 13, part 21, $159,000
• Rusty A. Pugh to Sean C. Williams and Katie Austin, hello country Estates, Lot 18, Block 1, $171,000
• Kent A. and Kelly E. Hermann, trustees of the Kent A. and Kelly E. Revocable trust to William Key II and Tara Termes, Cascade Village PUD, Lot 10, $449,000
• Stone Bridge buildings NW LLC to Edward H. and Bonnie L. Allen, Riverrim PUD, phase 10, Lot 339, $555,000
• Bob Bostwick and Janice Silva to Paul M. and Jan M. Davis, trustees of the Davis family have faith, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 12, Block BB, $369,900
• Mark S. Gustafson and Jeanne L. Griggs to Jillian M. White, Ridge at Eagle Crest 15, Lot 30, $380,000
• Shirley M. Graham to Casey Cochran and Rebecca Turk, Hunts Three Sisters View Tracts, an awful lot 7 and 8, Block 2, $320,000
• Lands Bend Corp. to Franklin Brothers LLC, Mirada Phases 3-10, Lot 156, $347,990
• Franklin Brothers LLC to Ruth Ma, Mirada Phases 3-10, Lot 156, $347,990
• Charles J. and Linda L. Schlegelmilch to Roy J. and Donna C. Kaser, summer Creek part 2, Lot 50, $239,900
• Joseph M. Van Lom, trustee of the Joseph M. Van Lom have faith, and Cynthia S. Van Lom, trustee of the Cynthia S. Van Lom have faith to Evangeline Sokol, M.D., trustee of the Evangeline Sokol, M.D. family have faith, Six Sisters condo, Lot 664, Bldg. three, $349,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to Anne McCarthy, Obsidian Trails phase 1, Lot 20, $244,266.
• Neal S. and Janice L. Rote to Truett and Shelbi Nealy, Township sixteen, range 12, section 09, $1,one hundred fifty,000
• Thomas A. and Jamie R. Gunter to Kevin and Ahsha Duryea, Tall Pines Fifth Addition, Lot 14, Block 24, $260,000
• Roy Baremore and Tanya (Baremore) Kausler to Scott and Heather Clark, 1st Addition to Bend Park, Block 111, $450,000
• Peter S. Leavitt and Tina Snell-Leavitt to Stephanie A. and Tudor L. Thomas, NorthWest Crossing Phases 7 and eleven, Lot 360, $730,000
• Robert B. Johnson to Julian Baker and Amie Walter, Brookswood Estates, Lot four, $335,000
• Hayden homes LLC to William F. and Linda E. Park, Summit Crest part 4, Lot 148, $334,280
• David A. and Ann S. Benham, trustees of the David A. Benham and Ann S. Benham have faith of 2015, to Kyle C. and Brooke M. Ueberroth, Awbrey Park part three, Lot ninety nine, $740,000
• Vicki J. Sime to Margaret E, Susan P. and Michael C. Maffai, Jefferson View Allotment, Lot 9, $250,000
• Joel R. Peterson and Lea Mathieu to Travis Mainwaring and Lacey Hartill, Emily Estates, Lot 3, $288,000
• Sharon Lakatos to Judith L. Umenhofer and William J. Shotton, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 18, Block ZZ, $399,900
• Thomas C. and Linda A. Gardner to Joshua W. Bosma, providence phase 5, Lot 39, Block 5, $300,000
• Sarah L. Welton to Eugene Y. and Salena N. Kwon, windfall phase 5, Lot sixteen, Block 6, $360,000
• C&D houses LLC to Warthog properties LLC, Quelah Estates, Lot 19, $250,000
• Charles H. and Babette B. Lary to Margaret S. and Eric G. Knowles, Mountain Village East II, Lot 11, Block 5, $380,000
• Justin S. Dery and Sara E. Anthony to Carson W. Fraley, Deschutes River Woods, Lot fifty five, Block GGG, $360,000
• Linda J Webster to James F. and Nancy A. Nevin, Deer Park I, Lot 12, Block four, $475,000
• Tetherow Rim LLC to Peter J. and Mary M. Cucinell, Tetherow Rim, Lot 28, $833,990
• Gary D. and Georell C. Bracelin to Michael S. and Clara A. Chun, Skyliner Summit at broken top section 10, Lot 245, $294,900
• Edward D. and Carol A. Dolf to Will Lebeda, 1st addition to Whispering Pines Estates, Lot 37, Block 9, $260,000
• Ray A. and Deanna M. appropriate to Frank V. Gjata, trustee of the Frank V. Gjata have faith, fifth Addition to West Hills, Lot four, Block 2, $562,000
• Michael W. and Helen M. Massey to Jered M. and Audrey J. Nemeth, 1st Addition to Anderson Acres, Lot sixty nine, $296,000
• Kenneth D. and Joanne okay. Childress to Sarah L. Welton, La Casa Mia, Lot 5, Block 2, $338,500
• Mary H. King, trustee of the Mary H. King believe to Tim and Margaret Miller, Ridge at Eagle Crest 24, Lot 18, $339,990
• Dinar and Maria Rainak to Clay and Robyn Nored, Rockwood Estates part 3, Lot 14, $220,000
• Ramiro L. and Lori M. trustees of the Reyes believe to Caitlin Shufelberger, Wishing neatly part 1, Lot 18, $321,000
• Arno D. and Traci Krischik to David E. and Carol M. Pilarski, Tollgate 5th Addition, Lot 226, $524,900
• Richard J. Woodland to John T. and Peggy J. Tehan, Loe Brothers city N nation 2nd Addition, Lot 12, Block 2, $245,000
• Palmer Orchard LLC to Alexis J. and Maxwell T. Barr, Orchard Hill, Lot 23, $369,four hundred
• Stephen L. and Susan L. Casad to Mark McMillan and Monica Rotzien, Majestic part 1, Lot 5, $340,000
• Pronghorn Estates LLC to Jerodd and Constance Jensen, Estates at Pronghorn part 3, Lot 269, $one hundred seventy five,000
• Hayden homes LLC to Suzanne I. Stampke, Monticello Estates phase three, Lot 85, $286,181
• Stephen P. and Lynae C. ireland to financial institution of america, Arrowdale, a great deal 5-6, Block 1, $435,263.forty six
• HDT organizations LLC to Kellie Martin, Larch Addition, Lot 10, Block 2, $250,000
• Ronald W. Murphy to Rockwood Condominiums LLC, Credenda, Lot 9, $321,000
• comfort Valley buildings Inc. and central buildings Inc. to Kiyle Robinson, Aspen Creek Manufactured home Subdivision, Lot 27, $174,000
• David, Marsha, Mark and Stephanie Hansen to Suzanne D. Staples trustee of the Suzanne D. Staples have confidence, Quail Pine Estates phase eight, Lot 76, $382,000
• Jared C. and Alexis A. Abell to Michael H. and Patricia A. Kijak, Golden Mantle 3rd Addition, Lot 1, Block 5, $395,000
• Catherine J. Childress to Gregory C. Judah and Jeanne M. Judah trustees of the Jeanne M. Judah have faith, Golf course Estates at Aspen Lakes phase 2, Lot 66, $775,000
• Mitch and Rebecca service provider to Stephen McIntyre, Township 17, range 12, area sixteen, $397,787
• Bunnell & Bunnell LLC to Grace L. and Brian J. Tosky, Mountain Village East 4, Lot 7, Block 21, $508,000
• Pahlisch buildings Inc. to Nancy L. Gregg, Rivers area Village phase 17, Lot 36, $650,000
• Monica D. Conklin to Brandon O. and Erin B. Briggs, Raleys vicinity, Lot eight, $270,000
• Brie Ann Arnette to Jesse E and Jennifer N. Gowers, Park area part 1, Lot 4, $549,000
• David and Jeri Swanson to Michelle D. Gaddie and Kimberly D. Valenzano, Mountain Village West 2, Lot 7, Block 10, $500,000
• Robert W. Reynolds to April Dower, third Addition to Bend Park, Lot 3, Block 188, $258,525
• Thomas Hackenbruck, Bobbi Jo Benegas, Bobbi Jo Hackenbruck and Catherine L. Mortin to Jedidiah Tuller, Townsite of Laidlaw, plenty 22-24, Block 13, $400,000
• Luma Vista funding Inc. to Joshua L. and Tracee D. Raines, Gleneden, Lot 4, $355,0000
• Joshua D. Salinas to Slater and Lisa M. Kellstrom, Forrest Commons, Lot 1, $266,500
• Sarah G. Larson to Jennifer Baran and Paul Sheehan, Township 17, range 12, section 17, $565,000
• Richard B. and Claudia I Hagedorn to Christopher F. and Alison M. Camp, Mountain Village East 2, Lot 9, Block 13, $375,000
• John C. Golliet to David C. and Vernadee Christopher, Eagle Crest four, Lot fifty six, $625,000
• Gary L. Bailey to Joshua Veek and Destinee Reasor, Wheeler Ranch section 1, Lot 12, $a hundred ninety,000
• White Tiger retaining LLC to Benjamin B. Ostlind, trustee of the Jean G. Ostlind Revocable trust and the Benjamin B. Ostlind 2000 have faith, Shevlin middle phase three, Lot 7, $2,000,000
• Mitch and Rebecca merchant to Hattie and Joshua Linam, Empire Crossing Phases 1-2, Lot 40, $285,000
• Susan J. and Alison J. Cobb to Steven D. McDowell, Quail Pine Estates part 4, Lot 45, $365,000
• Secretary of Housing & city building to John C. and Deborah okay. McClaskey, Township of Hillman, BLock one hundred forty five, $252,050
• Rachel L. and Fred A. Mitzel, Jr. to Joshua Salinas and Michelle R. Ringler, Canyon Rim Village phase 6, Lot 127, $365,000
• Arthur C. and Anita M. Johnson, trustees of the Anita M. Johnson residing trust, to Clayton R. and Allison V. Vogt, The resort of the seventh Mountain section 4, lots 729-730, $200,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to David T. and Lynne M. Shimamoto, Cascade Heights phase three, Lot forty five, $414,973
• Margaret “Peggy” Huffman, trustee of the Margaret Huffman have confidence to Pamela Hammer, Parks at broken exact section three, Lot a hundred twenty five, $435,000
• Kala Seiffert and Zachary Modrell to Carey Palm, Tamarack Park lots eleven, 12 and 11C, Block 3, $249,000
• Bridges at Shadow Glen LLC to Pahlisch buildings Inc., Bridges at Shadow Glen part 2B, an awful lot 247-251, $495, 000
• Laura E.D. Pendleton to Kristie M. and Bradley S. Halvorson, Newberry Estates section 1, Lot 1, $a hundred and eighty,000
• Frank H. Baker, trustee of Century development LLC Retirement believe, Partition Plat 2005-sixty nine, Lot 1, $237,000
• Samantha M, John C. and Marie A. Fettig to Andrew R. Bartel, Madison Park, Lot 6, $292,000
• Donald W. and Linda M. Kenyon to Elizabeth S. Gore, Mountain Village East four, Lot 2, $405,000
• Jason P. and Chelsey M. Magness to Jeffrey A. Butler and Christina Yarco, Bend Park, Lot 2, $255,000
• Michael E. and Ann L. Haase to Daniel and Kristine McLean, Equestrian Meadows part 2, Lot 4, $231,000
• Cloudrest buildings LLC tp James B. Likowski and Deborah k. Dohm, Eastridge, Lot 20, $356,931
• Stonewater construction Inc. to Palisch buildings Inc., Stonegate PUD part four, Lot 161, $274,898
• Stonewater development Inc. to Palisch buildings Inc., Stonegate PUD part 4, Lot 164, $275,649
• Pahlisch buildings Inc, to Edward A. and Kathryn S. Staat, Stonegate PUD part 4, Lot 161, $345,000
• Mary A. James and Patricia A. Blue Heron to Charise M. Murtha, Oregon Water Wonderland Unit 2, Lot 1, $185,000
• Karen M. Tepper (Karen Nibler) to Doherty Holdings LLC, and Dennis S. and Marianne Doherty, Aubrey Heights, lots 1-3, $950,000
• Doug and Lindsey (Isaacson) Cox to Steven and Karen Nelson, Canyon Breeze, Lot 26, $379,000
• Blackwell building LLC to Divine Serendipity LLC, town of Redmond, plenty 19-20, $270,000
• Kristine M. Danks to Rebecca L. Reim, South Moreland Acres, Lot 30, $200,000
• Christopher L. and Andee C. Phillips to Edward S. and Linda P. Murrer, trustees of the Murrer family unit trust, Riverstone, Lot 15, $415,000
• James Giblin to Claire B. Eischen, Ridge at Eagle Crest 57, Lot a hundred and fifty five, $265,000
• Thomas E. Scott, trustee of the Thomas E. Elliott Revocable dwelling trust, and Barbara A. Scott, trustee of the Barbara A. Scott Revocable have faith, to Edward S. and Linda P. Murrer, Awbrey element, Lot 17, $710,000
• Karen A. Heckert, trustee of the Karen A. Heckert have faith to Christine Thomas and Margaret H. Molina, Lavacrest, Lot four, $270,000
• William J. and Harriet R. Gibson to Charles P. Wallace and Patricia S. Wallace dwelling believe, Charles P. and Patricia S. trustees, Deschutes River recreation Homesites Unit 8, Partition Plat 3, Lot 9, Block 121, $215,000
• Donald & Bonnie Altig living believe, Donald W. and Bonnie S. Altig trustees, to the Murrer family have faith, Edward S. and Linda Pisano Murrer trustees, hollow Pine Estates 6, Lot 128, $412,000
• Pahlisch buildings inc. to John W. Jr and Susana Schlendorf, Stonegate PUD phase 4, Lot 164, $356,000
• Lands Bend Corp to Franklin Brothers LLC, Crosswinds, Lot 15, $280,000
• Franklin Brothers LLC to Lance M. and Angie M. Blanchard, Crosswinds, Lot 15, $280,000
• Gerald & Rosalind Davenport believe, Rosalind k. Davenport trustee, to Robert Lyndon and Meredith Ann Blackwell, Riverrim PUD part eight, Lot 360, $499,000
• Tad A. and Debrah J. Walker to John G. Petrich and Catherine A. O’Brien, Brightenwood Estates 2, Lot 15, Block 6, $237,000
• Richard D. and Linda Ann Brodeur to Paulino properties LLC, Stage stop Meadows, Lot four, Block 1, $229,999
• H. G. and Rita Crabbe to Christopher Lee and Andee Corine Phillips, abode, Lot four, Block 1, $482,000
• Barbara Tintori and Michael and Sandra Kay sellers to Mark C. Kelsic, Bend Park Lot 12-13, Block 85, $405,000
• Mark Scott and Glenda R. Boyce to Barbara C. Caylor and Kenneth David Marich, Deshutes River Woods Lot 39, Block TT, $430,000
• Larry J. and Karen L. Walker to James and Cynthia Demaris, Deshutes River endeavor Homesites Unit 8, part 2, Lot 6, Block 116, $339,000
• La Pine business LLC to imperative Oregon management enterprise LLC, Township 21, latitude 10, section 14, 22 and 23, $2,032,000
• Martin J. and Linda C. Etchebarren Joint residing have confidence, martin J. and Linda C. Etchebarren trustees to Norman and Nancy Froelich, Golf townhomes at broken properly phase 1, Lot 8, $520,000
• Kathleen A. Haydon have confidence, Michael R., Audrey H. and Kathleen A. Haydon trustees to Champion family believe, Dale Champion trustee, 2d Addition to Stage cease Meadows Lot fifty four, Block 3, $330,000
• Centerview keeping LLC to Barton P. and Linda J. Phelps, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 30, Block BB, $525,500
• Winslow residences LLC to Erin M. Bliss, Oregon Water Wonderland Unit 2, Lot three, Block 22, $389,900
• Roger L and Sue T. Clark to Fredrick P. and Donna E. Rand, Vista Meadows phase 3, Lot forty seven, $369,900
• Joshua R. and Marcelle Howard to David A. and Denise L. Frampton, Sandalwood part 2, Lot 38, $409,000
• Evelyn L. Orlob to Elizabeth Kyniston and Miranda Gotshall, Tall Pines Subdivision, Lot 26, Block 1, $192,000
• Lawrence and Cynthia Murphy to Donald W. and Deborah Bruce, Boulevard Addition to Bend, Lot four, Block 28, $221,000
• James L. and Jennie Mae Jennings to Larry and Linda Priest 2010 have faith, Larry A. and Linda C. Priest trustees, Ponderosa Pines fourth addition, Lot forty eight, Block three, $415,000
• Darren L. and Becky J. Thomas to Karl W. and Cristina M. Weeks, Shevlin Ridge section four, Lot 82, $169,900
• Amy J Milne to Stacey Simpson, Aspen Rim No. 2, Lot 195, $360,000
• Pahlisch buildings Inc. to Laurie Ann McMillin have confidence, Laurie Ann McMillin trustee, Bridges at Shadow Glen part 3B, Lot 281, $589,000
• Brent H. and Marlynne R. Rhule to James L. Jennings, Tall Pines Fourth Addition, Lot 8, Block 17, $195,500
• Dayna and Gabriel Lanning to Anne M. Jamieson, Tanglewood Lot 13, Block 12, $385,416
• Hugh and Sandra McBride residing believe, Sandra J. McBride trustee to Paul F. and Cynthia P. Morrison, Pine Meadow Village phase 2, Lot eighty three, $152,000
• Erling R. Ronning and Dorothy Surgenor-Ronning to Donald E. Trujillo, Rimrock West phase 3, Lot four, Block 9, $238,000
• Bowman Revocable trust, David B. Sr and Janet M. Bowman trustees to Warren and Margaret Chiyo Munson, Sagewood, Lot sixty nine, $493,000
• Melody and John Scott and J. Scott Gibson to Manson living trust, Thomas S. and Elizabeth L. Manson trustees, Ridge at Eagle Crest 36, Lot eighty three, $682,000
• Christine Sandifer to Zachary C. Modrell and Kaia Seiffert, Merrick Subdivision Phases 1 and a couple of, Lot 6, $325,000
• Hayden buildings LLC to Larry J. Walker, Bailey, Lot 32, $332,225
• Staffenson components LLC to Karoma properties LLC, Partition Plat 1995-29, Lot 1, $445,000
• West Bend Property company LLC to constitution development NW LLC, NorthWest Crossing section 26, Lot 983, $250,000
• Charles and Dana Garner to Lonnie and Toni Root, Partition Plat 2000-26, Lot 2 $355,000
• Nancy Mastagni Revocable residing trust, Nancy Mastagni trustee to Richard G. and Dena R. Logan, Vista Meadows phase 2, Lot 17, $335,000
• West Bend Property company LLC to Salvesen buildings LLC, NorthWest Crossing phase 29, Lot 1064, $340,000
• Salvesen homes LLC to Daniel W. and Kathleen A. Mattison, NorthWest Crossing section 29, Lot 1064, $340,000
• Triple Knot associates LLC to TMKH houses LLC, Golf homes at Tetherow, Lot 32, $979,000
• Kathleen E. Manhan Revocable have faith, Kathleen E. Manhan trustee to R&H Daines Revocable household believe, Rex k. and Heather E. Daines trustee, Shevlin Bluffs phase 1, Lot 6, $805,000
• SDH Holdings LLC to Holguin LLC, Reed toll road Acreage section 2, Lot eight and 12, $665,000
• Sharon L. McHone to Joe and Zietel Zachary, Township 17, range 13, section 30, $505,000
• Heritage buildings NW LLC to James and Cheeri Duzanica, NorthWest Crossing section 26, Lot 964, $657,000
• King household have confidence, Stephen T. and Karen L. King trustees to Richard A. and Debra okay. Brissenden, Fairway aspect Village four, Lot 18, Block 17, $660,000
• Arson Brown Revocable living have confidence, Arson Brown trustee to Michael J. Gresham believe and Loretta R. Gresham trust, Michael J. and Loretta R. trustees, 2nd Addition to Woodland Park Homesites, Lot sixteen, Block 2, $185,000
• Michael and Angela Martin to Darren M. and Kier P. Pon, Terrango Glen part 5, Lot 113, $449,500
• Robert C. McCauley and Susan O’Neill-McCauley to Jamie L. Peterson and Mark C. Guenther, Tollgate Sixth Addition, Lot 316, $559,000
• Jared H. and Michelle L. Jeffcott to Jennifer S. and Timothy M. Curtis, village at Oaktree phase 1, Lot 1, $459,900
• Nicholas O. and Jennifer M. Vracin to Joan M. Corcoran have confidence, Joan M. Corcoran trustee, middle Addition to Bend, Lot 1, Block 26, $324,500
• service family Revocable believe, Ralph G. and Monica L. provider trustees to Eric C. & Lori R. Anderson family unit have faith, Eric C. and Lori R. Anderson trustees, sundown View Estates part 3B, Lot sixty seven, $240,000
• Sidlauskas household trust, Dennis M. and Gail F. Sidlauskas trustees, to Frances Sidlauskas Miller trust, Gail F. Sidlauskas Miller trustee, wooded area Grove Estates phase 1, Lot 34, $326,000
• Bradley Edmunds to Travis M. and Margaret F. Lowe, Westbrook Village part 2, Lot 24, $398,000
• West Bend Property business LLC to Greg Welch building Inc., NorthWest Crossing part 26, Lot 986, $270,000
• Pamela J. Pingle to Kenneth V, Bobbie D., Josh and Tiffany Welch, Deer Park 1, Lot 2, Block 5, $360,000
• Michael k. and Elaine P. Shears to Susan L. and Paul A. Franich, Fairway Crest Village phase four, Lot 9, block 31, $420,000
• Trowbridge construction LLC to John R. Neal, Deschutes River Woods, Lot 27, Block TT, $one hundred fifty,000
• Ryan L. and Lauren M. Shore to Kimberly G. Wolf, Southfork Village, Lot 5, Block 2, $649,000
• John W. and Karen L. Gilsdorf to Todd okay. and Jeanelle Devoe Lindsey, Ridge at Eagle Crest 40, Lot 20, $200,000
• Brad Carrell living have faith, Bradford L. Carrell trustee to Kenneth R. and Carol Fackler, Partition Plat 2016-10, Lot 2, $325,000
• Morse household 2006 believe, Robert I. and Jane L. Morse trustees to Steve Geyer, Fairway aspect Village four, Lot 8, Block 17, $345,000
• Lipton Dove Park residences LP to Gary L. McCready, B.I.D. section four, Block 1, $1,950,000
• Verboncoeur Joint Revocable living have faith, Gary and Kathleen L. Verboncoeur trustees to Mickey L. Denton, Wagon path North First Addition, Lot 5, block 6, $384,000
• West Bend Property enterprise LLC to Taylor development LLC, NorthWest Crossing District 2, a whole lot 8-9, $960,980.80
• Hannah Todd and Aaron Aguilar to Arthur F. Jr. and Irene A. Huft, Pine Tree Meadows part 2, Lot 61, $242,000
• Kathleen E. Manihan Revocable trust, Kathleen E. Manahan trustee to Timothy M. and Anna J. Swoboda, Caldera Springs phase three, Lot 10, $595,000
• Taylor Investments LLC to Michelle L. Bean and Christ V. Jensen, all rightHills part 2, Lot 6, $233,000
• Cloudcrest homes LLC to Rodney W. and Jessica L. Burke, perspective Ridge Lot 1, $450,053
• West Bend Property business LLC to structure development NW LLC, Northwest Crossing phase 24, Lot 893, $244,000
• Robert H. and Linda Hoyt to Barbara ok. Rice Revocable have faith, Barbara ok. Rice trustee, Ridge at Eagle Crest 56, Lot one hundred forty, $290,000
• Benjamin and Erika Larson to John Oehler and Allison Harp, celebrity bright Estates Lot 14-15, Block 1, $270,000
• Alan Smoke to Derek E. and Nicole M. Knodt, Cascade View Estates phase 9, Lot 123, $422,500
• Margaret C. Barclay Jackson Revocable trust, Margaret C.B. Jackson trustee to Jason A. and Kristen M. Buffkin, Township 16, latitude 12, area 29, $825,000
3COM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
AccessData [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACFE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Acme-Packet [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACSM [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ACT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Admission-Tests [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
ADOBE [91 Certification Exam(s) ]
AFP [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
AICPA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
AIIM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alcatel-Lucent [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Alfresco [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Altiris [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Amazon [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
American-College [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Android [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
APC [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
APICS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Apple [69 Certification Exam(s) ]
AppSense [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Arizona-Education [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ARM [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Aruba [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASIS [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASQ [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
ASTQB [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Autodesk [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Avaya [91 Certification Exam(s) ]
Axis [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Banking [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
BEA [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
BICSI [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlackBerry [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
BlueCoat [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Brocade [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Objects [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
Business-Tests [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
CA-Technologies [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certification-Board [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Certiport [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
CheckPoint [39 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIPS [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cisco [305 Certification Exam(s) ]
Citrix [46 Certification Exam(s) ]
CIW [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cloudera [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Cognos [19 Certification Exam(s) ]
College-Board [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
CompTIA [72 Certification Exam(s) ]
ComputerAssociates [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
CPP-Institute [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
CWNP [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dassault [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
DELL [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
DMI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECCouncil [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
ECDL [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
EMC [126 Certification Exam(s) ]
Enterasys [13 Certification Exam(s) ]
Ericsson [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Esri [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExamExpress [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Exin [40 Certification Exam(s) ]
ExtremeNetworks [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
F5-Networks [20 Certification Exam(s) ]
Filemaker [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Financial [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fortinet [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
Foundry [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Fujitsu [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
GAQM [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Genesys [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GIAC [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Google [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
GuidanceSoftware [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
H3C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
HDI [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
Healthcare [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
HIPAA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hitachi [27 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hortonworks [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hospitality [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HP [735 Certification Exam(s) ]
HR [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
HRCI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Huawei [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
Hyperion [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBM [1516 Certification Exam(s) ]
IBQH [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ICDL [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
IEEE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IELTS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IFPUG [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
IIBA [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IISFA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Intel [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
IQN [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
IRS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISACA [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISC2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISEB [24 Certification Exam(s) ]
Isilon [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
ISM [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
iSQI [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
Juniper [61 Certification Exam(s) ]
Legato [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Liferay [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Lotus [66 Certification Exam(s) ]
LPI [21 Certification Exam(s) ]
LSI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Magento [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Maintenance [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
McAfee [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
McData [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Medical [25 Certification Exam(s) ]
Microsoft [354 Certification Exam(s) ]
Mile2 [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Military [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Misc [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Motorola [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
mySQL [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
NCLEX [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Network-General [12 Certification Exam(s) ]
NetworkAppliance [36 Certification Exam(s) ]
NI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nokia [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Nortel [130 Certification Exam(s) ]
Novell [37 Certification Exam(s) ]
OMG [10 Certification Exam(s) ]
Oracle [256 Certification Exam(s) ]
P&C [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Palo-Alto [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
PARCC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PayPal [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Pegasystems [11 Certification Exam(s) ]
PEOPLECERT [4 Certification Exam(s) ]
PMI [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Polycom [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
PostgreSQL-CE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Prince2 [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
PRMIA [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PsychCorp [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
PTCB [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
QAI [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
QlikView [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Quality-Assurance [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
RACC [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Real-Estate [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
RedHat [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RES [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
Riverbed [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
RSA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sair [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
Salesforce [5 Certification Exam(s) ]
SANS [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAP [98 Certification Exam(s) ]
SASInstitute [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
SAT [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCO [9 Certification Exam(s) ]
SCP [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
SDI [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
See-Beyond [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Siemens [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Snia [7 Certification Exam(s) ]
SOA [15 Certification Exam(s) ]
Social-Work-Board [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SpringSource [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUN [63 Certification Exam(s) ]
SUSE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Sybase [17 Certification Exam(s) ]
Symantec [133 Certification Exam(s) ]
Teacher-Certification [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
The-Open-Group [8 Certification Exam(s) ]
TIA [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Tibco [18 Certification Exam(s) ]
Trend [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
TruSecure [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
USMLE [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
VCE [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veeam [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
Veritas [28 Certification Exam(s) ]
Vmware [54 Certification Exam(s) ]
Wonderlic [1 Certification Exam(s) ]
Worldatwork [2 Certification Exam(s) ]
XML-Master [3 Certification Exam(s) ]
Zend [6 Certification Exam(s) ]
Dropmark : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/11739966
Wordpress : http://wp.me/p7SJ6L-1oT
Dropmark-Text : http://killexams.dropmark.com/367904/12306744
Issu : https://issuu.com/trutrainers/docs/lot-983
Blogspot : http://killexamsbraindump.blogspot.com/2017/11/pass4sure-lot-983-practice-tests-with.html
RSS Feed : http://feeds.feedburner.com/IbmLot-983DumpsAndPracticeTestsWithRealQuestions
Box.net : https://app.box.com/s/72oqkwwb6mzl2h2c3atk44i9uaga48lm
zoho.com : https://docs.zoho.com/file/62c507df2498d5f6d494c872eb53260774468